POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Muscles (702KB MPEG-1) : Re: Muscles (702KB MPEG-1) Server Time
8 Jul 2024 11:40:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Muscles (702KB MPEG-1)
From: David El Tom
Date: 4 Jan 2006 13:28:11
Message: <43bc13bb$1@news.povray.org>
Zeger Knaepen wrote:

>>2. declare functions based on object-patterns using the formerly
>>declared blobs like this:
>
> this step is a problem: object-patterns are binary, either a point is inside the
object or it's on the outside, which makes them not suitable for isosurfaces :-/

> cu!

ah, ok I'see the point

  ... have to think about if it's possible to transform a blob which
elements have a spherical pattern into a single pigment.
This, I think, could solve the binary problem. Have to go into docs
again ...

... dave ...